It’s easy for pests to find their way into your home, but not always as easy to eliminate them. That’s where we come in! Our highly trained pest exterminators in Pleasant Hills will take care of all the hard work for you, from locating pests with our thorough pest inspection, to treating and removing them, giving you hassle-free relief. We’ll protect your home from a variety of common household pests - this includes:
- Ant control
- Cockroach control
- Spider control
- Beetle control
- Earwig control
- Silverfish control
- Bee control
- Wasp control
- Cricket control
- Fly control
- Centipede control
- And more!
Comprehensive Pest Protection
When it comes to pest infestations, you want them gone, and quick. While DIY pest control options may sound like the solution you’ve been searching for, they’re largely ineffective and fail to prevent future pest infestations. Instead of relying on temporary fixes, trust our local pest control exterminators in Pleasant Hills. Our Home Guard Package pest removal combines recurring visits and powerful products into an all-inclusive, hassle-free pest treatment option that keeps you protected no matter the season.
When you choose our Pleasant Hills pest control, you can expect:
- A pest inspection conducted by a local exterminator to identify entry and exit points throughout the home.
- Targeted interior pest treatments in January and February to eliminate pests that found their way inside.
- Family-friendly exterior treatments to create a protective bubble, preventing pests from entering your home to begin with.
- Prompt service if you have pest problems between scheduled visits.
- A pest-free home, from top to bottom!
Our Pest-Free Guarantee
We’re confident in our pest removal services, and we want you to be, too. That’s why our exterminators in Pleasant Hills are always willing to go above and beyond for our customers, which includes backing our pest control with a satisfaction guarantee. Start with an initial free pest inspection, and if pests return within 30 days of treatment, all you have to do is let us know and a pest control technician will gladly return to re-treat your home for free.