Mosquito Control in Western Pennsylvania
It’s hard to enjoy the outdoors when your thoughts are consumed by itching, swatting, and applying mosquito repellent. No one likes mosquito bites, especially not when they can produce diseases when they are not properly controlled. At D-Bug, we truly care about our customers and want to help protect your health and your peace of mind from harmful pests. Since 1939, we have been developing our methods, treatments, and services to provide the highest quality mosquito control in Western Pennsylvania. Let us help you get the mosquito-free yard you deserve.
Mosquito bites can resolve in dangerous diseases such as
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Yellow Fever
Get a Free Estimate
Local Mosquito Experts with the Solutions You Need
Mosquitos are notoriously difficult to get rid of. That’s why it’s important to have experts on your team when it comes to fighting these pesky (and dangerous!) flying pests. With their extensive experience and constant training, our exterminators in Western Pennsylvania are exactly the people you want on your side. We have the solutions you need for your insect problem, and we guarantee that the following services will get you the results you want:
- Our mosquito exterminators will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the extent of the infestation and create a customized treatment plan.
- We create tailored mosquito treatment plans to ensure your property is treated as effectively as possible.
- To substantially reduce your insect population, our exterminators utilize innovative and highly effective eliminative treatments designed to get rid of mosquitoes as quickly as possible.
- Not only do we strive for immediate relief, but also lasting relief by applying preventative treatments to prevent regrowth in the mosquito population.
- If you are not satisfied with your results, we will inspect and re-treat your yard as many times as it takes to fulfill our satisfaction guarantee.
Reasons Your Mosquito Population is Growing
We know that dealing with these pests can feel hopeless. It can seem like the more you try to prevent mosquitoes from attacking, the more appear. Understanding what causes growth in their population can help you combat the problem. Mosquitoes tend to thrive in environments such as:
- Moist environments and areas near water where they have plenty of oxygen, a place to lay their eggs, and food for their young.
- Rainy weather that causes flooding in your yard also attracts mosquitoes by providing a site for egg-laying.
- Clogged gutters serve as the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes and bolster the population.
- Other areas or objects where standing water is present such as birdbaths, buckets, bowls, and cups, and even trash can lids!
- Areas, where debris, thick vegetation, or long grass is present, gives mosquitoes a refuge from the wind, allowing them to thrive.
If these descriptors match your property in any way, there’s a chance your mosquito population has everything it needs to continue growing. Unless you put a stop to it, growth WILL continue.
Keep Mosquitos Away for Good
There are several things you can do to keep mosquitoes out of your yard. One great way to get rid of mosquitoes is to reduce the amount of standing water on your property. Removing objects where water collects and unclogging gutters helps prevent these insects from reproducing. Some other natural ways to keep mosquitoes away include:
- Plant mosquito repelling plants like marigolds, lavender, basil, and peppermint.
- Spray garlic water and/or apple cider vinegar in mosquito-concentrated areas.
- Burn citronella candles or lanterns to keep them away from yourself and your guests while outside.
- Create a mosquito trap by placing 5 or 6 drops of dishwasher detergent in a bowl with a pint of water and placing the bowl in the area you wish to target.
Although these methods may substantially reduce mosquitoes in your yard, professional treatment is the next step if you want obvious results and long-lasting relief.
A Reputation for Excellence You Can Trust!
As a family-owned business, we take a very personalized approach to mosquito control, treating each of our customers like family. We strive to maintain our reputation as a customer-driven and family-friendly pest control company. As evidence of our reputation, Angie’s List recognizes us in the 5% of U.S businesses deserving of their Service Award, Tribune-Review consistently selects us as the winner in the pest control category of their Reader’s Choice Awards, and the Foundation for Professional Pest Management grants us a QualityPro accreditation for our excellence in business operations, environmental stewardship, consumer relations, and employee education. Call one of our trusted technicians today!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so sure that you will be completely satisfied with our mosquito control services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee: if they return, so will we to re-treat your yard as necessary. Our goal is to improve your life by eliminating mosquitoes from your yard and keeping them away for good, and we won’t stop until we accomplish that goal. You don’t have to live a life of swatting, itching, and worrying about mosquito-spread diseases.
Areas We Service Near Latrobe
Our professional lawn care and pest control services are available throughout South Western Pennsylvania. Based in Latrobe, we also serve residential and commercial properties in the following areas: