Since 1939, our team of experts at D-Bug Pest Control has been helping homeowners get rid of termites. What's more, our treatments are also effective at preventing the insect from regaining entry into your home. Our local exterminators are knowledgeable, thoroughly trained, and ready to put a stop to your infestation. D-Bug Pest Control is your best bet for effective termite control services in Western Pennsylvania.
How To Know If You Have Termites
Termites are notorious for working quickly, so you need to act fast. The best way to determine if you have an infestation is by having a professional inspection; however, there are a few warning signs you can look for yourself. Some common indicators are:
- Discarded wings
- Mud tubes on walls or foundation
- Wood damage
- Hollow-sounding floors or furniture
If any of these signs sound or look familiar, call us at 724-537-3671 to discuss getting a professional inspection to confirm the infestation and what the best course of action is for your home.
Protect Your Home With Long-Lasting Treatments
Whether termites have already invaded your home or you simply want to prevent a future infestation, D-Bug Pest Control is here to help. When you partner with us, we will:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your home to search for signs of activity or damage.
- Craft a custom treatment plan based on your preferences.
- Install a Sentricon Termite Baiting System around the exterior of your house for thorough protection.
- Return in six months to ensure they are gone for good.
- Implement yearly renewals for long-lasting protection.
Trust Your Local Termite Control Experts
We have been providing exceptional termite control in Western Pennsylvania since 1939. As a locally-owned business, we become experts on pests in our area. We know exactly which kind of treatments work—and which don’t. Our local expertise is available in several areas throughout the state, including: